Saturday, August 1, 2009

Come to port.


Greetings fellow friends, as I've stated in my prior post, I am here to present my final project from Design Technology. The pic you see here is what I based my illustration from. From there, I rendered the entire piece in Illustrator. My total time spent on this was prolly about 25-30 hours. This was of course spread over about 5 weeks so as not to convey the feeling that I chained myself to the computer for 30 hours straight.


And here is the final stage I came to. There is a lot more that I am sure I could have done but, to tell the truth, I am sick of looking at this thing. Overall, I am pleased with this and with my semester overall. I've learned a lot and I've worked hard, which is all I ask of myself. I hope you all enjoy my final and have enjoyed my journey so far. I know I have.

I plan to find some freelance work while I am on my break from school, as well as, inking my PCS five-pager that's been staring at me since class started. I will post some of my work as it progresses further. I hope all is well in your world. Take care and godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment