Thursday, August 20, 2009

Undeadlines that crave brains...

Greetings Sailors and seahags, it's been a bit since last posting. I've been enjoying my break from school and being a sponge, soaking up all that I see and read. Grades came out and I aced both my classes. Yay, me! :) I really look forward to next semester and all the stress and glory(hopefully) that awaits me. I have some cool classes coming up. More on that in another post.

So what brings me here today, is this fun little piece that I did for no particular reason. I and the fellow apostles, Luke and Jon, made a little pact with one another to produce some work within a certain amount of time to keep ourselves sharp for the coming semester. This is what I've come up with so far. I finally used that sketch I did way back in May. I inked it using illustrator and I am very pleased with the way it came out. Then the rest is just me playing with illustrator. I hope you all enjoy it and until next we speak, fare thee well and Godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment