Sunday, July 26, 2009

All good things...

Greetings and salutations good folk. It's been a bit since I've posted. Mmm, yes it has. Well, my friends I've been studiously plugging away at my final projects for both of my classes. I will briefly describe what they entail. Firstly, for my Concept, Design and Process class I was instructed to create a logo for a new company called Villa Perugia. This company is an Italian foods company that prides itself on being authentic and traditional. Here is the logo scheme I came up with:

After this we were then instructed to create a screenshot of the homepage of the website for Villa Perugia. This is what I came up with:

From there, we were then told to create the first print ad for Villa Perugia Products. And here is what I came up with:

For my Design Technology class, my final project has been to recreate, using Illustrator, a watch. I am not finished with it and I have been reluctant to post what I've accomplished so far. I will be posting the finished product in the coming week, along with a couple earlier versions of the watch to compare.

Other than that, I have been well and I hope you are as well. Farewell and Godspeed.

1 comment:

  1. With your illustration background and the power of new media, you will go far my friend.

    I am not sure what I like more, the logo or the food that is highlighted in the ad. mmmmmmm

    Looking forward to seeing your watch creation.
    best-of-luck

    ReplyDelete